Looking for a PPC Services In Nepal?
PPC advertising is one of the most effective ways to drive instant traffic to your business. With PPC advertising, you can pay only for top positions and appear on relevant partner websites. We provide PPC services that delivers instant traffic and allows you to build your presence and reputation within a targeted market while at the same time building organic, natural search engine rankings
- Search Ads
- Remarketing Ads
- Display Ads
- Shopping Ads
- Video Ads on Youtube
- Facebook Ads
PPC Management Services
PPC advertising is the most cost-effective way to generate immediate traffic to your website. Whether you're running an eCommerce, or B2B business, PPC provides the ability to test keywords and complement SEO strategies. With AdWords enrolling through Google's platform, you gain the ability to test which searchers are most likely to respond to your ads, helping you refine your targeting as you go.
Those running ad campaigns exclusively with Google AdWords might be missing out on 20% of the search market. Bing has grown to have a large presence on its own, and with clients in need of assistance with campaigns on Bing, PushFire has taken the next step to introduce Bing PPC management services. With ad creation, optimization, and management services, we can help you get the most out of your search advertising on Bing.
Using Facebook as part of your advertising campaign can help you reach a wider audience across the world, which in turn helps you build brand awareness and leads to increased traffic on your site. Facebook features several unique benefits, including an ad library, where you can view all of your ads and their effectiveness.
Our team at Ads Bee Media specializes in remarketing to customers by analyzing the data and information collected from your website and generated by our analytical tools. After we analyze the results, we begin our PPC process by targeting your potential customers through continuous targeted ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
Our Paid Search Management Approach
- Brand & Strategy Review: We understand the brand , products and industry of our clients before we begin creating a keyword list. We also audit previous promotions to evaluate and understand what is working and what is not.
- Campaign Structure & Keyword List Creation: Google’s paid search is the base of an effective and relevant keyword list. We use leading industry resources and decades of expertise in keyword analysis to build an excellent list. Then we coordinate the AdWords strategy and ad group structures using the SKAG model (single keyword ad group), to create the most appropriate advertising and landing pages for traffic.
- Write Ad Copy & Extensions: Click-worthy ads improve your quality, clicks and cost-to-clicks and lets you gain more traffic over competitors. Our copywriter works with clients to consider their brand, the most persuasive major differences and messages. We then modify the message to various classes of keywords.
- Landing Pages Driving traffic is only half the challenge, so we have a high conversion page design. Instagram Page & WordPress is used to construct a highly specific experience that is precisely compatible with the ad and keyword by replacing dynamic content. We check through templates, messages and deals to see the best outcomes.
- Banner Creation & Display Network: Before we start creating a keyword list, we want to deepen our understanding of the brand, customers and industry of our clients. We’re even analyzing campaign history and curious about your overall digital marketing objectives. Google Shopping campaigns and product updates can also be part of this process.
- Track & Report: In order to accurately monitor all of your website’s important activities-including purchases, downloads, login, contacts, videos or anything else that suggests interaction-we use Google Data Studio, Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Optimize, Test, Trim & Expand: Our digital marketing agency never stops enhancing or assisting to grow your business. We constantly strive to filter-out weaker output of keywords, advertisements and landing pages to improve in areas of progress based on feedback, tests and reviews from our customers. We also seek to explore new possibilities by testing new keywords, ads and landing page concepts.